Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Procrastination

I'm at my kitchen table where I should be working on a report for work.

Instead I've pulled about 13 odd nose hairs out. A couple made my eyes tear up! I should get a trimmer.

I'm just not really in the mood to write things like "excessive mortar build up on the cavity drainage medium due to improper striking of the inner face of the outer masonry wythe potentially eliminates exfiltration paths for water potentially accumulating in the wall cavity space" or "randomly cutting the outermost wire of the ladder truss type reinforcing compromises it's integrity and poses a building risk considering the structure is built in a documented seismic zone" or like "not providing the specified mastic to the joints of the rigid insulation boards installed in the wall cavity creates a pattern of decreased thermal efficiency through out the entire wall system."

Just some excerpts from the report I'm struggling through. Wanna help?

1 comment:

Mr. Bebout said...

Nice report.