Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm bored

Friday night, I'm home. I've no beer or chips or popcorn. Just water.

I am the only white person on my street, and I don't care. My neighbors accept me, and have made me feel welcome, for that I am thankful.

We all need to think about what we say before we say it and be able to take criticisms as easy as we dish them out. Understanding that our opinion isn't the only one is a good thing too, and letting people have theirs is important.We also need to leave peoples business to themselves. We also need to be nice, and not so openly critical of people.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

"We also need to be nice, and not so openly critical of people."

But subversively critical is A ok apparently...

Simply Minded said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Simply Minded said...

I was writting down some thoughts, how you take them or what you read into it is up to you