Wednesday, August 02, 2006

outrage

I'm watching the NBC Nightly news with Brian Williams. So far, three thigns have given me cause to feel outrage.

1 - Don Rumsfeld trying to use crafty terms to explain away the continued violence as NOT a civil war.

2 - The health of Castro, and the fact that the US has "a plan in place to deal with a regime change."

3 - Complete support of Isreal in the conflict (are you kidding? it's a fucking WAR! guess that's the fourth thing to be outraged about) with Hezbola.

I guess one thing I can be happy about is my mortgage has a fixed apr for five years.

Who the fuck is the US to have "a plan" to deal with Cuba. What are we gonna do, lift 40+ year old sanctions that have had a quetionable effect on their economy?

We're a hell of a nation, huh?

1 comment:

Mr. Bebout said...

I blame you and you alone.